Ep 007 | Building & Crushing An 8-Figure Consulting Business On Inc 5000 with Kelly Roach | 02.20.2023
Kelly Roach is one of the only female founders in the online space to build her company from 0 to 8 figures with 0 debt, investors, or outside funding. Kelly is a former NFL cheerleader and Fortune 500 executive turned 8-figure+ entrepreneur empowering thousands around the globe to achieve financial and lifestyle freedom through entrepreneurship.
Kelly is an 11x international best-selling author, Top 20 podcast host, and philanthropist who has been featured in major media such as ABC, NBC, Fox and Forbes – as well as the recipient of prestigious awards such as #287 on the Inc. 5000 list, The Stevie® Awards Woman of the Year, TITAN CEO of the Year, and Inc.’s Best in Business.
key lessons from this episode
- You must find fulfillment in order to stay alive.
- Success is not one-dimensional and transactional.
- Sustainability is about who you are becoming and how you are being in the process.
- Why are you here? How can you contribute?
- Wealth is an exchange of value.
- Highs and lows are essential to business. They go together.
- Most entrepreneurs only enjoy success when on the upswing instead of realizing the shift in the lows.
- Focus on the basics is important in building a successful business.
- There is no shortcut to build a brand and business.
- You have to be open to get feedback and be coachable to learn.
- It takes 10,000 hours to master something.