Thanksgiving is a day of gratitude and appreciation. A day meant to provide a blessing to the harvest and preceding year’s accomplishments. This long tradition has its depth of religious roots but typically involves extensive amounts of food consumption such as a giant turkey paired with other goodies and family favorites. On this day, Americans and some of our Canadian friends bout in prayer and other special ceremonies to reflect on achievements during the prior year.
This year has been rather interesting to say the very least. Quite a few ups and downs both in personal Life and my career. However, for the most part it has been a rather successful one even with its fair share of hurdles I’ve had to overcome.
So, on this special day of gratitude and appreciation, I give thanks for:
- I Give Thanks – for my new wife! God only knows that she’s been there for me more times than I can count in the last couple of years leading up to our recent wedding.
- I Give Thanks – for the vast amount of business opportunities that have been presented to me throughout the course of this year. I think sometimes it’s easy to forget how lucky one is in business.
- I Give Thanks – for special recognitions and community involvements. Something that I’ve been wanting to participate in for some time now.
- I Give Thanks – for a new car. Being a former gear head, it seems like my passion for automobiles is yet to fade. I’m thrilled to be the proud owner of a new Audi Q7 (yes, i have a weak spot for German vehicles).
- I Give Thanks – for my new MacBook Pro. I’m lucky enough to be an owner of such piece of magnificent technology in assisting me with work related tasks and/or also providing the ability to enjoy in leisure time.
Last but not least, a special commemoration for my uncle who passed away a couple of weeks ago. Perhaps one of the most intelligent, compassionate, dedicated, & family-oriented individuals that I’ve had the privilege of knowing in this lifetime.
What are you thankful for on this day?
Happy Thanksgiving All!
[youtube_video] MoWLuAqZEmk [/youtube_video]